Wednesday, July 6, 2011

A-Kon, Philly Comic Con and San Diego Comic Con

I'm about ready for San Diego Comic Con, or so I keep telling myself. Philadelphia Comic Con went fairly well though I'm told nowhere near as well as last year, and Project A-Kon was one of the best shows I've had in years and the best this year so far.

I have been convinced to do some Comic Hero Art, especially for the comic convention market.  I'm not going to do this in lieu of my fantasy art but I will have some complimenting my portfolio. I just finished a Batman, and I'm almost done with a Captain America, I was hoping to have a Thor as well in time for San Diego but I'm going to try to whip out a pinup Cat Woman and Harley Quinn if time allows.


The website will be modified but probly not till late this month, updating art, prices (since I haven't raised my prices in years) and fixing some bugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment